Carbon Finance Information Service
Who should read Carbon Finance
Carbon Finance readers include a growing number of industrial companies, financial institutions, government officials, consultants, lawyers and market intermediaries seeking reliable, independent news and analysis of key developments in these burgeoning markets.
Who publishes Carbon Finance
Produced by the publishers of Environmental Finance magazine, Carbon Finance is edited by Robin Lancaster who has many years experience of reporting developments in the oil, gas and power markets. He is supported by an award-winning team of journalists with first-hand experience of the power industry and investment banking. Together they strive to ensure Carbon Finance achieves the same high standards of accuracy and independence for which Environmental Finance is renowned.
A subscription to the Carbon Finance Information Service includes:
- Delivery of the Carbon Finance newsletter direct to your e-mail inbox each month just as it goes to press, which is at least a week before the print copy is available.
- Receiving the newsletter in print format each month before it is distributed elsewhere.
- Being kept right up to date with new developments by e-mail updates between issues.
- Having access to a fully-searchable archive which, now that Carbon Finance has been established for over three years, has become increasingly
- Learning from the first-hand experience of leading industry specialists, whose contributions are integral to all the information provided by the service, PLUS from the objective, incisive analysis and commentary of an experienced team of journalists.
- Receiving in-depth and topical Special Reports before they are distributed elsewhere.
Find out how you will be affected by new market-based approaches to climate change by clicking here to take out a subscription to Carbon Finance NOW.
Environmental Finance Publications
22-24 Corsham Street
London N1 6DR
25% discount for subscribers to any other Environmental Finance publication:
50% discount for academic/developing countries rates: