The ENDS Report is available online.
What it contains
In-depth research and analysis, legislative changes, official reports and environmental initiatives that impact corporate strategy and affect specific industries.
- Coverage of the latest UK environmental legislation and their business implications to ensure your business is fully prepared
- Anticipation of government policy to help your business plan future environmental strategies.
- Examples of initiatives used by organisations to illustrate best practice in action
- Details of the implications of the latest legal judgements
- The latest facts, figures and insight into industry trends
- Regular in-depth analysis of over 50 industry sectors
- Contaminated Land
- Recycling & Waste
- Energy & Climate
- Pollution & Clean-Up
- Corporate Risk
- Industry Regulation
- Waste and Resources
- Parliament and Politics
- Supply Chain
Who is the ENDS Report for?
All companies have a responsibility to understand and comply with environmental regulations. he ENDS Report has a 30 year track record for reliably delivering information, insight and analysis every month.