Every month in Environmental Finance leading industry specialists and an experienced team of journalists provide timely and incisive news and analysis on a broad range of environmental issues including financing sustainable development, the Kyoto Protocol – risks and opportunities, emissions trading, socially responsible investing, clean energy finance, weather risk management, alternative risk transfer and catastrophe bonds, environmental insurance.
Environmental Finance is dedicated to ensuring its subscribers are:
- Fully informed of national and international initiatives
- Capable of making better investment decisions
- Able to keep track of their competitors` environmental policies
- Equipped to attract new investors
- Conversant with how best to use the financial markets and the latest financial products to comply with and profit from new environmental regulations
The magazine also features a data file of key prices, deals, and indexes, as well as profiles of companies and individuals, the latest people moves, and news and analysis of the biggest environmental stories affecting finance professionals.
Subscribers include environmental specialists from financial institutions including banks, re/insurance companies, brokerages and exchanges; senior management and environment managers from numerous leading corporations particularly those in the energy-intensive or weather-sensitive industries; policy makers from governments and NGOs worldwide; consultants, lawyers and academics.<
Environmental Finance Publications
22-24 Corsham Street
London N1 6DR
25% discount for subscribers to any other Environmental Finance publication:
50% discount for academic/developing countries rates: