- Print ISSN:
Aims and Scope
Environmental Geology is an international multidisciplinary journal concerned with all aspects of interactions between humans, ecosystems and the earth:
- Water and soil contamination caused by waste disposal and management practices
- Water and soil contamination caused by industrial activities
- Environmental problems associated with transportation
- Geological processes that threaten or affect biosystems and people
- Remediation of man-made or geological hazards
- Environmental problems associated with the recovery of material from the earth
- Environmental problems caused by mining and abstraction activities for industrial minerals, coal, ores as well as for oil and gas, water and energy
- Environmental impacts of exploration and recultivation
- Environmental impacts of hazardous facilities and activities
- Management of land use including socio-political aspects of decision-making
- Management of environmental data and information in data banks and information systems
Dissemination of knowledge on techniques, methods, approaches and experiences directly aims at improvement and remediation of the environment as habitat for life on earth. In pursuit of these topics the geoscientific disciplines are invited to contribute their knowledge and experience. Major disciplines include: hydrogeology, hydrochemistry, geochemistry, geophysics, engineering geology, soil science and geomicrobiology.
PHILIP E. LAMOREAUX
Articles Available Pay per View
No online subscription? Access to your article of choice is just steps away.
SpringerOnline now provides you with the option to view individual articles even if you do not have access to a full online subscription. Pay-per-view allows you to access and download the article(s) of your choice for a minimal charge.
For information regarding subscription rates please contact the Springer Customer Services:
- CALL: +49- (0) 6221-345-0
- FAX: +49 (0)6221-345-4229
- E-MAIL (books): SAGemail@example.com
- E-MAIL (journals): SAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customers in the Americas:
- Call toll free 1-800-SPRINGER (8:30 am-5:30 pm ET)
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
SpringerOnline Journals Archives
Bringing Yesterday’s Masters to Today’s Minds
Springer expands the realm of scientific research through the Online Journals Archive package. Scientists and researchers can access over a century of scientific evolution and complete historical information. Springer has created a comprehensive body of scientific, medical and technical research documentation accessible to scientists, researchers and other professionals. We will offer approximately 1,200 journals starting in 2005 by adding all content formerly published by Kluwer, as well as, all content from Volume I, Issue 1, where available, from both the former Springer-Verlag and Kluwer.