Environmental & Resource Economics
- Print ISSN:
Aims and Scope
Contributions to the Journal should directly or indirectly be relevant to the policy formulation and application process. Areas of particular interest include:
- evaluation and development of instruments of environmental policy;
- cost-benefit and cost effectiveness analysis;
- sectoral environmental policy impact analysis;
- modelling and simulation;
- institutional arrangements;
- resource pricing and the valuation of environmental goods;
- environmental quality indicators.
The editors wish to encourage a pluralistic approach to both theoretical and applied contributions. The publication of empirically-based, policy oriented research, is given a high priority in the Journal in order to further critical discussion. Environmental and Resource Economics will also accept papers with an interdisciplinary approach, where this helps to improve knowledge of the real world complexities present, provided that the analysis retains links to or components of economic thinking. The Journal is required reading for economists, economic geographers and other academics, professionals and official with a working interest in environmental matters.
CSERGE, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK
Articles Available Pay per View
No online subscription? Access to your article of choice is just steps away.
SpringerOnline now provides you with the option to view individual articles even if you do not have access to a full online subscription. Pay-per-view allows you to access and download the article(s) of your choice for a minimal charge.
For information regarding subscription rates please contact the Springer Customer Services:
- CALL: +49- (0) 6221-345-0
- FAX: +49 (0)6221-345-4229
- E-MAIL (books): SAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- E-MAIL (journals): SAGemail@example.com
Customers in the Americas:
- Call toll free 1-800-SPRINGER (8:30 am-5:30 pm ET)
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpringerOnline Journals Archives
Bringing Yesterday’s Masters to Today’s Minds
Springer expands the realm of scientific research through the Online Journals Archive package. Scientists and researchers can access over a century of scientific evolution and complete historical information. Springer has created a comprehensive body of scientific, medical and technical research documentation accessible to scientists, researchers and other professionals. We will offer approximately 1,200 journals starting in 2005 by adding all content formerly published by Kluwer, as well as, all content from Volume I, Issue 1, where available, from both the former Springer-Verlag and Kluwer.