- Print ISSN:
Aims and Scope
Of particular interest are:
- structural geology, including plate tectonics of recent active and passive margins
- sea-bed morphology, physiography and morphodynamics
- sediment transport, depositional processes and sedimentary facies analysis
- stratigraphy, basin analysis and paleoenvironmental reconstruction
- sea-level history, paleoproductivity, gas hydrates, salt domes and brines
- sediment-water interaction and organism-sediment relationships
- geochemical tracers, stable isotopes and authigenic mineral formation
- geotechnical properties and application of new geo-marine techniques
Burg W. Flemming
Marine Science Division
26382 Wilhelmshaven, Germany
Articles Available Pay per View
No online subscription? Access to your article of choice is just steps away.
SpringerOnline now provides you with the option to view individual articles even if you do not have access to a full online subscription. Pay-per-view allows you to access and download the article(s) of your choice for a minimal charge.
For information regarding subscription rates please contact the Springer Customer Services:
- CALL: +49- (0) 6221-345-0
- FAX: +49 (0)6221-345-4229
- E-MAIL (books): SAGemail@example.com
- E-MAIL (journals): SAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
Customers in the Americas:
- Call toll free 1-800-SPRINGER (8:30 am-5:30 pm ET)
- E-MAIL: email@example.com
SpringerOnline Journals ArchivesBringing Yesterday’s Masters to Today’s Minds
Springer expands the realm of scientific research through the Online Journals Archive package. Scientists and researchers can access over a century of scientific evolution and complete historical information. Springer has created a comprehensive body of scientific, medical and technical research documentation accessible to scientists, researchers and other professionals. We will offer approximately 1,200 journals starting in 2005 by adding all content formerly published by Kluwer, as well as, all content from Volume I, Issue 1, where available, from both the former Springer-Verlag and Kluwer.
No comments were found for Geo-Marine Letters. Be the first to comment!