- Print ISSN:
Aims and Scope
A mainstream paper in Hydrogeology Journal integrates subsurface hydrology and geology with the other supporting disciplines (such as geochemistry, geophysics, geomorphology, geobiology, surface-water hydrology, tectonics, mathematics, numerical modeling, economics, and sociology) to explain phenomena observed in the field. Hydrogeology Journal publishes peer-reviewed papers in both theoretical and applied aspects of hydrogeologic science, including:
- Theoretical and field studies ranging in scale from local areas and short time periods to regional or global problems and geologic time;
- Techniques and innovative instrumentation in the laboratory and field (for example, hydrologic, geochemical, geophysical, and mathematical);
- Water-resource and related mineral-resource evaluations;
- Reports of observed hydrogeologic phenomena;
- Overviews of hydrogeologic systems of interest in various regions;
- Philosophy of scientific methods in hydrogeology;
- Interaction between populations and hydrogeologic systems;
- Economics of hydrogeologic systems;
- Ramifications of hydrogeology on both environmental protection and optimal employment of natural resources; and
- History of hydrogeology and biographies of eminent hydrogeologists.
Clifford I. Voss
U. S. Geological Survey
431 National Center
Reston, Virginia 20192, USA
Telephone: +1 703 648 5885
Fax: +1 703 648 5274
Articles Available Pay per View
No online subscription? Access to your article of choice is just steps away.
SpringerOnline now provides you with the option to view individual articles even if you do not have access to a full online subscription. Pay-per-view allows you to access and download the article(s) of your choice for a minimal charge.
For information regarding subscription rates please contact the Springer Customer Services:
- CALL: +49- (0) 6221-345-0
- FAX: +49 (0)6221-345-4229
- E-MAIL (books): SAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- E-MAIL (journals): SAGemail@example.com
Customers in the Americas:
- Call toll free 1-800-SPRINGER (8:30 am-5:30 pm ET)
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpringerOnline Journals Archives
Bringing Yesterday’s Masters to Today’s Minds
Springer expands the realm of scientific research through the Online Journals Archive package. Scientists and researchers can access over a century of scientific evolution and complete historical information. Springer has created a comprehensive body of scientific, medical and technical research documentation accessible to scientists, researchers and other professionals. We will offer approximately 1,200 journals starting in 2005 by adding all content formerly published by Kluwer, as well as, all content from Volume I, Issue 1, where available, from both the former Springer-Verlag and Kluwer.