Interdisciplinary Environmental Review (IER)
IER is an international journal that presents relevant and up-to-date information on environmental issues approached from an interdisciplinary perspective. Manuscripts in IER span the range of traditional disciplines to present a broader, more integrated view of environmental topics without regard to the category restrictions common in traditional academic journals.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Research of any spatial or temporal scale in interdisciplinary environmental science or study
- Case studies related to interdisciplinary environmental management, ethics, economics, or similar, both local and international
- Comparative studies on environmental topics, including analyses of historic or contemporary environmental issues
- Advances, applications, and consequences of environmental technology, policy, management, or choices approached from an interdisciplinary perspective
- Intersection of socio-political, economic, and scientific forces regarding any environmental topic
- Significance of literature, journalism, and public opinion as pertaining to an environmental issue
- Developments, options, analyses, and issues regarding sustainability and green technology
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for Interdisciplinary Environmental Review (IER). Be the first to comment!