Interdisciplinary Environmental Review (IER)
IER is an international journal that presents relevant and up-to-date information on environmental issues approached from an interdisciplinary perspective. Manuscripts in IER span the range of traditional disciplines to present a broader, more integrated view of environmental topics without regard to the category restrictions common in traditional academic journals.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Research of any spatial or temporal scale in interdisciplinary environmental science or study
- Case studies related to interdisciplinary environmental management, ethics, economics, or similar, both local and international
- Comparative studies on environmental topics, including analyses of historic or contemporary environmental issues
- Advances, applications, and consequences of environmental technology, policy, management, or choices approached from an interdisciplinary perspective
- Intersection of socio-political, economic, and scientific forces regarding any environmental topic
- Significance of literature, journalism, and public opinion as pertaining to an environmental issue
- Developments, options, analyses, and issues regarding sustainability and green technology
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.