International Environmental Agreements: Politics, Law and Economics
- Print ISSN:
Aims and Scope
The journal`s scope encompasses the full range of environmental and natural resource issues, including (but not limited to) biosafety, biodiversity loss, climate change, desertification, forest conservation, ozone depletion, transboundary pollutant flows, and the management of marine and fresh-water resources. The editors welcome contributions that consider stakeholder initiatives and the role of civil society in the definition and resolution of environmental conflicts.
The journal provides a forum on the role of political, economic, and legal considerations in the negotiation and implementation of effective governance strategies. Special emphasis is attached to the following substantive domains:
- The normative aspects and political economy of treaty negotiations and multilateral agreements, including equity considerations;
- Methodologies for evaluating the effectiveness of alternative governance mechanisms;
- The role of stakeholder initiatives and civil society in the definition and resolution of environmental conflicts;
- The harmonization of environmental strategies with prevailing social, political, and economic institutions.
Institute for Environmental Studies, Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Articles Available Pay per View
No online subscription? Access to your article of choice is just steps away.
SpringerOnline now provides you with the option to view individual articles even if you do not have access to a full online subscription. Pay-per-view allows you to access and download the article(s) of your choice for a minimal charge.
For information regarding subscription rates please contact the Springer Customer Services:
- CALL: +49- (0) 6221-345-0
- FAX: +49 (0)6221-345-4229
- E-MAIL (books): SAGfirstname.lastname@example.org
- E-MAIL (journals): SAGemail@example.com
Customers in the Americas:
- Call toll free 1-800-SPRINGER (8:30 am-5:30 pm ET)
- E-MAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org
SpringerOnline Journals Archives
Bringing Yesterday’s Masters to Today’s Minds
Springer expands the realm of scientific research through the Online Journals Archive package. Scientists and researchers can access over a century of scientific evolution and complete historical information. Springer has created a comprehensive body of scientific, medical and technical research documentation accessible to scientists, researchers and other professionals. We will offer approximately 1,200 journals starting in 2005 by adding all content formerly published by Kluwer, as well as, all content from Volume I, Issue 1, where available, from both the former Springer-Verlag and Kluwer.