International Journal of Adaptive and Innovative Systems (IJAIS)
IJAIS is an interdisciplinary, referred international journal soliciting high quality original research papers on innovative solutions to develop effective and efficient adaptive and innovative complex software systems. Presented solutions for development and management of adaptive and innovative complex software systems provide a cross-learning platform between scientific and technological disciplines comprising energy and financial systems, environmental and ecological systems, computer and automation systems and processes, risk and engineering management.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Parallel computing
- Database and data mining applications
- Artificial intelligence and agent technology
- Machine vision, image processing and pattern recognition
- Multimedia systems and virtual reality
- Systems for biological and medical applications
- Embedded systems
- Wireless sensor, ad hoc and mesh networks
- Internet, technologies and semantic web
- Pervasive, ubiquitous, and mobile computing
- Socially inspired computing and computational intelligence
- Security and trusted computing
- Energy aware information systems
- P2P, grid, and cloud data technologies
- Human-computer interaction
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Adaptive and Innovative Systems (IJAIS). Be the first to comment!