International Journal of Environmental Policy and Decision Making (IJEPDM)
IJEPDM focuses on environmental policy and decision making and the associated consequences at local, national and global levels. The journal provides a trans-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach for environmental and development problems.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Multicriteria assessment of environmental policy/ecological economics/technologies
- Stakeholders` role in environmental policy/ecological economics/technology implementation
- Decision making for future environmental technology/policy/management strategies
- Participatory decision making in the waste sector/environmental pollution/sustainable development
- Integration of policies and research in the waste sector/environmental pollution/sustainable development
- Environmental impact analysis in the waste sector, pollution and development
- Biodiversity and climate change
- Future scenarios and global consequences
- Case studies analysis
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.