International Journal of Environmental Policy and Decision Making (IJEPDM)
IJEPDM focuses on environmental policy and decision making and the associated consequences at local, national and global levels. The journal provides a trans-disciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach for environmental and development problems.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Multicriteria assessment of environmental policy/ecological economics/technologies
- Stakeholders` role in environmental policy/ecological economics/technology implementation
- Decision making for future environmental technology/policy/management strategies
- Participatory decision making in the waste sector/environmental pollution/sustainable development
- Integration of policies and research in the waste sector/environmental pollution/sustainable development
- Environmental impact analysis in the waste sector, pollution and development
- Biodiversity and climate change
- Future scenarios and global consequences
- Case studies analysis
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Environmental Policy and Decision Making (IJEPDM). Be the first to comment!