International Journal of Exergy (IJEX)
IJEX is dedicated to providing an interdisciplinary platform for information and ideas in the field of exergy and thermodynamic optimisation. It publishes a wide range of original, high-quality research papers, and ancillary features, spanning activities from fundamental research to industrial applications. IJEX covers aspects of exergy analysis of engineering and non-engineering systems and processes in a large variety of disciplines, ranging from mechanical engineering to physics and chemical engineering to industrial ecology.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Thermodynamic systems
- Energy-related applications
- Process optimisation
- Energy systems, policies, planning
- Exergy/environment modelling
- Exergetic life cycle assessment
- Industrial ecology
- Sectoral exergy utilisation
- Waste exergy emissions
- Second-law efficiency
- Thermo- and exergo-economics
- Exergy in sustainable development
- Criticisms of and problems with use of exergy
- Entropy generation minimisation
- Constructal theory and design
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Exergy (IJEX). Be the first to comment!