International Journal of Forensic Engineering
IJFE seeks original contributions on the investigation of materials, products, structures or components that fail to perform, resulting in personal injury or loss of property. The scope is wider than failure analysis alone, and includes all aspects of forensic engineering and related fields.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Forensic practices
- Investigation methods
- Expert witnessing
- Codes, standards and guidelines
- Geo-forensic and structural failures
- Material degradation and mechanical failures
- System, product and operational failures
- Forensic electrical engineering
- Post-disaster damage assessment
- Remediation and rehabilitation
- Legal perspectives, ethical conduct and environmental concerns
- Insurance and loss adjustment
- Practices to reduce failures and disaster mitigation
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Forensic Engineering. Be the first to comment!