International Journal of Nuclear Governance, Economy and Ecology (IJNGEE)
JNGEE addresses the evolution and governance of safe and secure nuclear resources, with emphasis on the implications that policy choices have on both the welfare of humans and the ecology of the planet. This perspective acknowledges the complexity of the nuclear sector as an interface between ecological and socio-economic processes operating in parallel over different space-time scales, as well as the reflexive characteristic of human systems.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Economics/management of nuclear energy
- National energy policies, strategy for policy making
- Nuclear energy in economic development, environment policies
- Economic, social, natural resources issues
- Low level, high-level radioactive waste disposal
- Nuclear energy/employment
- Geopolitics of energy resources
- Thermodynamic concepts in ecological-economics systems analyses
- Ecological/environmental impacts of nuclear energy
- Ecological economics applied to nuclear energy
- Total quality/environmental management
- Future demand/supply forecasting/planning
- Globalisation, trade liberalisation, nuclear technology transfer
- Safety, security
- Public attitudes
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Nuclear Governance, Economy and Ecology (IJNGEE). Be the first to comment!