International Journal of Sustainable Aviation (IJSA)
IJSA handles a broad range of aviation-related issues with particular emphasis on environmental problems associated with sustainability. Aviation is cited as one of the major sources of noise and air pollution and considered a prominent cause of global warming. Future trends in aviation could constitute a major impediment to having sustainable development in economic, social and environmental perspectives. Sustainable aviation is a long term strategy aiming to offer innovative solutions to the challenges facing the aviation industry.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Sustainable aviation; green aircraft and airlines
- Environmental impacts: emissions/noise, global warming/climate change
- Renewable energy sources; alternative/green aviation fuels
- Propulsion technologies for aerospace vehicles
- Combustion instabilities, innovative combustion technologies
- Energy, exergy, performance analysis; flight and fluid mechanics
- Energy recovery systems, alternative/renewable/clean energy technologies
- Mathematical modelling, numerical/experimental methods, optimisation
- Materials, measurement techniques and sensors
- Life cycle design and life cycle assessment; cost efficiency; waste/recycling
- Aircraft maintenance, repair and overhaul; airworthiness, reliability/safety
- Sustainable aircraft design, technological change, innovation, research and development
- Strategic planning, governmental legislation, policy-making
- Aviation management, fleet planning/scheduling; air traffic management; future air transport
- Airport design, management, planning, development
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Sustainable Aviation (IJSA). Be the first to comment!