International Journal of Sustainable Strategic Management (IJSSM)
Leaders in organisations and governments must make responsible strategic and policy decisions that satisfy two important objectives: to facilitate and sustain high organisational performance, and to manage organisational and national resources so that organisations and societies can benefit from them in the future. Balancing these objectives can be complex and typically requires intellectual contributions across disciplines. IJSSM is a forum for publication of refereed scientific work in this field.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- May 2008
- Resource management
- Sustainability of performance
- Sustainability of competitive advantage
- Crisis management from perspectives of society/government/the organisation
- Ethical/social responsibility considerations
- Role of IT in sustainable development
- General business topics, e.g. management, marketing, finance, international business, entrepreneurship, international management
Free sample articles of this journal are available here.