International Journal of System Control and Information Processing (IJSCIP)
IJSCIP proposes and fosters discussion on the theory, application and design of control systems, and the implementation of information technology. It encourages contributions from both academic research and industrial technology development, and provides a forum to integrate far-reaching research insight and methodologies with new knowledge and novel techniques. IJSCIP is founded on the idea of the systematic development of modern system control with information processing.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Static and dynamic systems modelling
- Novel and unconventional linear system modelling techniques
- Nonlinear and linear system identification
- Model calibration and validation
- Control and optimisation techniques
- Neural networks, fuzzy logic, and other heuristic techniques
- Software development, benchmarking tests, and applications
- Applications in economics, finance, and social studies
- Wide ranging representative application examples in other disciplines
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of System Control and Information Processing (IJSCIP). Be the first to comment!