International Journal of System of Systems Engineering (IJSSE)
IJSSE proposes and fosters discussion on the evolution and current developments in the field of system of systems and systems engineering concepts, with emphasis on the implications of the fact that new developments on technical and non-technical systems are merging. This perspective acknowledges the complexity of the current man-made, ecological as well as societal systems, their interfaces and socio-economic perspectives, in parallel with different space-time scales, as well as the reflexive characteristic of human systems.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- May 2008
- Integrating complex meta-systems
- Interoperability, platform integration, system architecture and information technology
- Metropolitan transportation system of systems
- Sustainable development and large scale system of systems integration, e.g. technology, ecosystems, economics, societal aspects
- Satellite technology assisting critical infrastructures operation and secure management
- Homeland security aspects and traceability of large scale logistic systems
- National security as a system of systems conceptualised approach
- Modelling and management in view of extended dimensions and interdependencies, etc.
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles for this journal are available here
No comments were found for International Journal of System of Systems Engineering (IJSSE). Be the first to comment!