International Journal of Vehicle Noise and Vibration (IJVNV)
The International Journal of Vehicle Noise and Vibration (IJVNV), has been established as an international authoritative reference in the field. It publishes refereed papers that address vehicle noise and vibration from the perspectives of customers, engineers and manufacturing.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
- Vehicle noise measurement and instrumentation
- Vehicle noise analysis including SAE, FEA, CFD, vibro-acoustics, wave modelling and other tools
- Subjective response, human perception and sound quality
- Powertrain and components noise and vibration
- Front-end accessory drive noise and vibration
- Electromechanical noise and vibration
- Tyre and road noise
- Brake and chassis systems
- Squeal and rattle
- Aeroacoustics including wind noise
- Sound materials, active noise and holography
- Mounts and shock absorbers
- Body interior noise
- Vehicle noise and vibration standards
Free sample articles of this journal are available here.
No comments were found for International Journal of Vehicle Noise and Vibration (IJVNV). Be the first to comment!