Progress in Industrial Ecology, An International Journal (PIE)
Progress in Industrial Ecology - An International Journal (PIE) contributes to international research and practice in industrial ecology for sustainable development. PIE aims to establish channels of communication between academics, practitioners, business stakeholders and the government with an interdisciplinary and international approach to challenges of corporate social responsibility and inter-organisational environmental management.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Material/energy/substance flow analysis, business strategy
- Industrial metabolism, lifecycle assessment/management
- Eco-industrial parks, industrial symbiosis, industrial ecosystems
- Environmental/integrated supply/value chain management
- Environmental stakeholder/network management, sustainable development
- Inter-organisational management and EMS, regional EMS
- SMEs, environmental auditing/reporting, decision-making analysis
- CSR, extended producer responsibility, cleaner production
- Legislation, government, environmental policy instruments
- Market/economic-based environmental policy instruments, voluntary instruments
- Comparison of economic/industrial systems and natural ecosystems
- Industrial ecosystem metaphor/analogy, structural/organisational properties
- Biomimicry, metabolism in natural ecosystems/industrial systems
- Earth system/landscape ecology, earth systems engineering, ecological economics
- Philosophy of science, ethics, the scientific field of industrial ecology
More topics are available here.
Free sample articles for this journal are available here.