Water Today - The Magazine is India's leading English publication dedicated to water and wastewater industry, providing reliable and up-to-date information source serving engineers, managers and consultants across the globe. The monthly publication also cover various information and news related to water treatment plants, types of treatment plants, technical information and products launched by OEM and events from around the world.
- Industry Type:
- Water and Wastewater
- Jan. 2007
Every year, Water Today publishes WATER PAGES, a business directory and EXPO SPECIAL, is a massive compilation of all the Indian companies engaged in the Water and Wastewater Industry. WATER PAGES is a comprehensive business directory exclusively dedicated to water and wastewater industry in India, featuring information about Who`s Who of the industry, What Category and Whom to Contact. The EXPO SPECIAL is a complete list of exhibitors’ profile with details about the company, address & contact person.
Monthly Editorial Topics:
• Automation Process & Control Systems
• Biological Wastewater Treatment
• Design, Operational & Maintenance Techniques in ETP, STP, WTP & WWTP
• RO & Alternate Use Of RO Rejects
• Sludge Treatment/ Management
• Water & Wastewater Management / Treatment
• Water Quality
• Water Reuse/Recycle
• ZLD Technologies
• Full Tide focuses on case studies and technical articles, based on the highlighted topic for the issue, written by renowned industry experts from the national and the international scene.
• Water Works focuses on the latest trends in the industry.
• Water Wire carries national and international news about the happenings in the water and wastewater sector around the world.
• Product Zone details about the products and technologies available in the market.
• Launch Pad newly launched products and technologies available in the market, keeping the reader aware of all the new options available.
• Event Zone carries information about all the important water and wastewater related events taking place across the globe.
No comments were found for Water Today. Be the first to comment!