World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research (WRITR)
WRITR provides an international forum for practitioners, academics and policymakers to exchange concepts, research and best practices in the field of intermodal transportation. The demand for transportation that is safe, efficient and cost-effective has led to increasing use of responsive multimodal transportation systems within the supply chains of many firms. Policy makers also have an interest in developing systems that balance the safety/security needs of their constituents with business/consumer objectives. Furthermore, long-term sustainability is an important goal of any system.
- Print ISSN:
- On-Line ISSN:
- Air cargo operations, cargo handling
- Alliances, brokering/leasing services
- Competition, cooperation, planning, groups/associations
- Container development/evolution, hubbing systems
- [De]regulation, standards, safety, security
- Documentation, EDI
- Environmental impact, liability/insurance
- Government involvement, future trends
- Infrastructure, network design/optimisation
- Intelligent transportation systems
- Intermodal cost/benefit analysis
- Motor carrier industry, ocean port development
- Pipeline operations, railroad development
- Supply chains, trade flows
- Warehousing/inventory management
Notes for Authors
Subscriptions and Prices
Search for more articles (including articles not listed in XPRT)
Free sample articles of this journal are available here.
No comments were found for World Review of Intermodal Transportation Research (WRITR). Be the first to comment!