In this tech note, we demonstrate how Applied Spectra’s J200 LIBS Instrument is ideal for performing many industrial measurement applications, including quality control (QC) during manufacturing processes.
Request this application note at http://appliedspectra.com/applications/application-notes.html
This application package is a 'ready to go' calibration kit for xrf instruments.
Together with the company Stollberg, FLUXANA has developed a fused bead method for the product control of continuous casting (CC) powders. The general idea was a universal program which covers a wide product range and that is also able to control the used raw materials. The result was two different application packages each with a set of standards and a set of control samples.
- Calibration set continuous casting powders prepared from CRM as glass beads
- Calibration set raw materials prepared from CRM as glass beads
- Calibration work performed by FLUXANA expert 2 days on site
- 2x drift monitors for xrf instrument
- 2x control samples for validation each 10g powder for preparation on site
- Flux FX-X100
FLUXANA application packages include always the sample preparation method. All packages are running in our application laboratory. You are always free to send your samples for testing free of charge.