Explosion Monitoring Applications
Procal analysers are used throughout the steel process from initial sintering of ore, coke production, blast furnace emissions through to roll mill reheat furnace emissions.
By Procal - Parker Hannifin Corp based in Peterborough, UNITED KINGDOM.
Fast, accurate and reliable measurement of CH4. The extraction of coal releases methane gas, which can mix with the air in a mine to form a hazard due to its flammability. Ventilation with fresh air from the surface is used to dilute the methane and reduce the risk of explosion. Monitoring of the methane content of the stale air exiting the mine allows the amount of ventilation to be controlled. Although our sensors are not ATEX approved for use in potentially explosive atmospheres they are suitable for monitoring air containing methane concentrations below the lower explosive limit. Our OEM products can be built into equipment which is approved for use in the monitoring of mine exhaust gas and similar applications.
By Edinburgh Instruments Ltd based in Livingston, UNITED KINGDOM.
- Blast furnace offgas, combustion control, CO, CO2, O2
- Converter (Basic oxygen furnace BOF)
- CO gas recovery
- O2 measurement for explosion prevention
- Electric arc furnace offgas, combustion control, CO, O2, H2O
- Reheating furnaces, O2
- Coking plant
- CO analysis in oven offgas
- O2 analysis for explosion prevention in raw coke gas or after tar precipitator
- NH3 measurement after scrubber
- H2S measurement after scrubber
By NEO Monitors AS based in Skedsmokorset, NORWAY.
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you