Safe and future-proof solution
• Salt – Water – Electricity, the only ingredients to produce Neuthox®
• No hazards for storing or using Salt – Water and Neuthox®
• BPR Article 95 listed, biocide product regulation
Chemical free solution
• Safe and toxic free handling
• No handling of hydrochloric acid or sodium chlorite
• No use of gloves, goggles, chemical resistant suit or respirator
• No requirement for gas detection type systems
Cost effective solution
• 4 pence per 10 m3 treated water.
• One DCW system handling both hot & cold installation, possible multiple injection
• Minimum service and maintenance cost
By Danish Clean Water A/S based in Sønderborg, DENMARK.
Whether you find yourself in a hotel bath room, cruise ship cabin, hospital, office building, industrial plant, greenhouse, car wash facility or your own hot tub, the combination of certain temperature levels, stagnant water and the presence of biofilm in water systems is a potential recipe for disaster: an outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease. An outbreak of Legionnaires’ disease is often the result of negligence, having legal repercussions for responsible parties. Because of its chemical and biocidal characteristics, chlorine dioxide is ideal for maintaining good standards of water hygiene. Chlorine dioxide has consistently been demonstrating to be the best molecule for eradicating the causative organism of Legionnaires’ disease.
By Applied Oxidation LLC based in Chattanooga, TENNESSEE (USA).
Heating or cooling systems, conventional or alternative, involve water. Over time that water picks up particles which in extreme cases can silt up entire heating systems, requiring expensive maintenance, repair or even replacement. A build-up of solids no thicker than a human hair inside pipework can reduce heat transfer by up to 30%, drastically reducing efficiency and increasing energy consumption.
By Hydro-Gen Engineering Ltd based in Widnes, UNITED KINGDOM.
Water is essential for life. It is part of the environment, being used in industrial processes and available as tap water. To secure the safety of water that is daily available, the amount of necessary microbiology tests to comply with regulatory requirements are increasing and are heavily relying on quick and accurate answers to confirm the identities of a broad selection of important micro-organisms.
By Bruker Corporation based in Billerica, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you