Sierra`s scientific instruments division has long been active in areas of life science and health. We are didicated to supporting the visionaries that are at the forefront of our future. Our mass flow controllers in particular see extensive use in bioreactors, pill coating and the creation of artificial atmospheres for research. Our flow meters are used to leak test critical medical devices like stents, while our larger industrial devices are used to heat or steam-clean bioreactors and in facilities management in hospitals.
By Sierra Instruments, Inc. based in Monterey, CALIFORNIA (USA).
Engine manufacturers use Spectro Scientific oil analysis instruments to assist in engine testing during new product development, testing engines during manufacturing run-in, and for qualifying new lubricants. Engines include:
- Gasoline and diesel automobile engines
- Truck and other high speed diesel engines
- Medium speed diesel engines such as those used for locomotives, marine and power generation
- Extremely large low speed diesel engines for marine propulsion and power generation
- Motorcycle engines
- High performance race car engines
By Spectro Scientific based in Chelmsford, MASSACHUSETTS (USA).
Need help finding the right suppliers? Try XPRT Sourcing. Let the XPRTs do the work for you