SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)-- The 10th annual Cleantech Forum, the cleantech sector’s longest-running and largest annual assembly of global leaders, kicks off next week at the Hyatt Regency. Running from March 26th-28th, the Cleantech Forum San Francisco will once again convenethe world’s most innovative technology companies, top venture capitalists and investors, corporate leaders, and policy-makers to engage in dialogue on the most pressing issues facing the sector and to build relationships that will shape the future of the cleantech industry.
The focus of this year’s Cleantech Forum San Francisco is The Power of Global Partnerships, an exploration of how strategic relationships are playing an ever more important role in catalyzing innovation and delivering real project results.
“We are incredibly proud that the Cleantech Forum has always attracted executives and investors from around the world looking to develop cross-border partnerships,” says Cleantech Group CEO, Sheeraz Haji. “These relationships have never been more important as we are finding that collaboration between innovators and large, global corporations can dramatically accelerate the pace of cleantech adoption.”
Cleantech Forum San Francisco is generously supported by a broad array of leading companies, economic development agencies, investors, and service providers all of whom are significantly contributing to the growth of the global cleantech economy.
Platinum sponsors: Autodesk and Veolia.
Gold sponsors: Ford, Hewlett Packard, KOTRA, and NRG Energy.
Silver sponsors: Aderly, Ecuador Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Integration, General Electric, Louisiana Economic Development, MarRS, Morrison & Foerster LLP, Pro Ecuador, and Wermuth Asset Management.
Bronze sponsors: ABB, Ativ Software, Babson College, Claremont Creek Ventures, Crosswicks Communications, Earth & Water Consulting, Fraser Milner Casgrain LLP, NGEN Partners, RockPort Capital, Saint-Gobain, and Sustainable Development Technology Canada.
North America Advisory Board: Deloitte, Veolia, Sail, Braemar Energy Ventures, Chrysalix, EDF, Hercules, HP, Johnson Controls, Nth Power, Silicon Valley Bank, SDTC, VantagPoint Venture Partners, and Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati.
Forum attendees will hear interactive panel discussions and CEO presentations, participate in roundtable industry breakout sessions and network with hundreds of industry influencers. The Cleantech Forum also will offer the following unique exhibits and opportunities:
- Entrepreneur Showcases: Competitively selected CEOs from across the cleantech spectrum will present and pitch their investment opportunities, Sessions are held for companies seeking Series A, B and C venture rounds. Sponsored by Autodesk
- Regional Spotlights: “Regional Spotlight” sessions provide international entrepreneurs, governments, and economic development agencies the unique opportunity to showcase innovative advances from their region and attract new business to the area. Delegations from the United Kingdom, Australia, Korea and Ecuador will participate. They are hosted by Clean and Cool Mission, Deloitte, KOTRA and Invest Korea, and Pro Ecuador and Ecuador Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Trade, and Integration.
- Breaking News Announcements: Several Cleantech Forum participants, including Veolia, BuildingIQ, Enlighted, and others have scheduled major breaking new announcements about their cleantech initiatives, partnerships and research at the Forum.
- Cleantech Eco City: Building upon the success of last year’s all-electric car show, the Eco City is designed as a public showcase of the latest clean technologies available on the market. As a special treat for cleantech aficionados, this component of the Forum is open and free to the public. It will take place on Justin Herman Plaza on the Embarcadero in San Francisco on March 27 and 28. Hosted by Ford and Autodesk
- Global Cleantech 100: Nominations will open for Cleantech Group’s 2012 list of top private cleantech companies.
About the Cleantech Group
Cleantech Group’s research, events and advisory services accelerate market adoption, stimulate demand, and remove barriers to cleantech innovation. A global company with offices in North America and Europe, we connect business leaders with cleantech innovation through the i3 Platform (http://research.cleantech.com/), the most comprehensive, vetted, up-to-date source for insights into companies, investors, financing and relationships across the clean technology ecosystem. Details at http://www.cleantech.com.