The 14th International Electronics Recycling Congress IERC 2015 will take place from January 21 – 23, 2015 in Salzburg, Austria.
IERC is THE international platform regarding discussions on the latest developments and challenges facing WEEE worldwide. Here you will have the possibility to meet representatives within the industry as well as from authorities and academia.
Over 500 international experts use this platform to discuss recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and raw materials.
Topics of the conference:
- Hello industry – Where are the hot investment places?
- E&E recycling standards, compliance and controls
- Reports about strategic metals recycling (PGM, rare earth elements) and metal trading
- Stop robbery of raw materials
- Best available recycling technologies
- Why do governments accept unlevelled playing fields in our business?
- Business opportunities in emerging markets
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotes and challenges of systems and OEMs
The conference program includes also Tool Box and Company Spotlight Talks.
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.
The conference is also offering plant tours to leading recycling companies and various workshops.
ICM is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years.
ICM AG is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger and her team consists of 12 employees who speak German, English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Chinese.