The next top quality congress regarding e-scrap recycling will take place from January 21 - 23, 2015 in beautiful Salzburg, Austria.
IERC is the international platform regarding discussions on the latest developments and challenges facing WEEE worldwide. Here you will have the possibility to meet representatives within the industry as well as from authorities and academia.
Over 600 international experts use this platform to discuss recycling technologies, regulations, manufacturing processes and raw materials.
The main topics of the next conference are:
- E&E recycling standards, compliance and controls
- Reports about strategic metals recycling (PGM, rare earth elements) and metal trading
- Stop robbery of raw materials
- Best available recycling technologies
- Business opportunities in emerging markets
- Worldwide take back schemes, quotes and challenges of systems and OEMs
Guest Speaker Ron Garan, CEO Impact CoLab and retired NASA Astronaut, will inspire the participants with a memorable speech “Seeing our planet from space puts humanity's common challenges into perspective”.
The conference program includes also Tool Box Talks, Company Spotlight Talks and a Podium on “Moving towards circular economy”.
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, colleagues and competitors.
Participants of the IERC 2015 will have the chance to attend the following side events on January 23, 2015:
- CWIT: Countering WEEE illegal trade
- Substance restrictions (workshop on the substance restrictions in REACH, RoHS, for packaging and other products)
- The transport regulations of lithium batteries in WEEE
- Plant Tours:
- IFE Aufbereitungstechnik GmbH, Waidhofen / Ybbs (www.ife-bulk.com)
- Montanwerke Brixlegg AG, Brixlegg (www.montanwerke-brixlegg.com)
- Müller-Guttenbrunn, Metran and MBA Polymers, Amstetten/Kematen (www.mgg-recycling.com and www.mbapolymers.com)
ICM is an international leader in the organisation of conferences specialising in the fields of recycling cars, electronics and batteries. These waste streams have been among the world's fastest growing commodity markets for years.
ICM AG is a Swiss company which has organised conferences in Europe, North America and Asia since the year 2000. The company was founded by Jeanette Duttlinger and her team consists of 15 employees who speak German, Swiss, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Finnish and Chinese.