The 15th International Electronics Recycling Congress IERC 2016 will take place from January 20 – 22, 2016 in Salzburg, Austria.
IERC 2016 is the recycling industry’s most important event, bringing together over 500 international experts: producers, recyclers, equipment manufacturers, recycling associations, standards bodies, NGOs, regulators and many more.
Topics of the conference:
- Challenges of the Circular Economy
- Reports on the recycling of precious and strategic metals
- Staying profitable as products and markets change
- Best available recycling technologies
- Worldwide take-back schemes, quotas and challenges faced by OEMs
- How do countries and electronics manufacturing companies close the recycling loop?
- Which standards, compliance regulations and controls support the industry?
- Business opportunities and models in emerging markets
- Where is EPR in WEEE? Perspective of recyclers, consumers, OEMs and legislation
The conference program includes also company spotlight and tech talks.
A large exhibition area with over 60 booths is integrated into the conference facilities, where vendors can meet their clients. Cocktail receptions and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors
The conference is also offering plant tours to leading recycling companies and various workshops.