The 16th International Congress for Battery Recycling organised by ICM AG will be held from September 21 – 23, 2011 in the Grand Hotel Excelsior in beautiful Venice, Italy.
Over 180 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
- Update of battery legislation worldwide
- Safety issues & transportation regulations
- Can the electric mobility (LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV) respond to the EU 2020 policy
- The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
- Country reports on collection and recycling
- Best available technologies for battery recycling
- Recycling efficiency
- New recycling technologies and processes
- Round table: Is the industry ready for the electric vehicle boom?
The congress is also offering a plant tour to FIAMM S.p.A. in Veronella (automotive batteries manufacturing plant) and a sightseeing tour through beautiful Venice.
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and an extraordinary networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.