- Diversity of Conference Program:
- Highly sophisticated research and engineering issues
- In-depth analysis of market environment related topics
- Changes and development of the political framework
- 15% of Presentations about Biofuels
- Great opportunity to get a holistic overview over all aspects of biomass
Florence/Munich, 1st June 2009 – The 17th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition covers the whole range of Biomass related topics from Biomass Resources, Conversion Processes, Biofuels to Markets and Policies. It is a global event in both senses: Covering the Biomass topics from around the world and assessing each topic in detail.
Jean-François Dallemand and Heinz Ossenbrink, European Commission, Joint Research Centre, ISPRA and Technical Programme Coordinators confirm: At this year’s Conference one focus will be on biofuels as about 40 contributions (15%) of the 270 plenary and oral presentations will deal with various aspects of the biofuels sector. Several of them are highly sophisticated research and engineering issues, others going to the point of interest of politicians, developers and implementers.
The following topics will be presented and also controversially discussed amongst 40 speeches in the area of biofuels:
- Microalgae as Promising Source for Biodiesel Production
- Next Generation of Biofuels Production: Biodiesel and Green Diesel
- The substitution potential of Biofuels in Aviation
- Jatropha Biodiesel Research and Development in China
- Global Biofuels Supply and Demand Outlook: Facing a brave new world?
- Impact of Biodiesel Introduction in the Worldwide Vegetable Oil Market
The Biomass Conference and Exhibition as an international platform for the exchange of opinions and knowledge on a professional level is known for the fact that all research, demonstration and application results in the biofuels field are assessed on the occasion of the Conference. All issues are presented and discussed and all future biofuels perspectives are evaluated.
17th European Biomass Conference and Exhibition.
From Research to Industry and Markets.
29th June to 3rd July 2009 (Conference)
29th June to 2nd July 2009 (Exhibition) – free, no entrance fee
CCH - Congress Center Hamburg, Germany
Experts and decision-makers in all areas of the biomass industry, in research and politics