The 17th International Congress for Battery Recycling organised by ICM AG will be held from September 12 – 14, 2012 in the NH Grand Hotel Krasnapolsky in beautiful Amsterdam, Netherlands.
Over 200 delegates from industry, authorities and academia will discuss and present the following topics:
- Update of battery legislation worldwide
- Safety issues & transportation regulations
- The great future of LEV, EHV, PEHV and EV battery systems
- The success of Li-Ion batteries technologies
- Country reports on collection and recycling
- Best available technologies for battery recycling
- Recycling efficiency
- New recycling technologies and processes
The congress is also offering plant tours to:
- DELA GmbH, Dorsten, Germany
- Umicore Battery Recycling, Hoboken, Belgium
- Van Peperzeel B.V., Lelystad, Netherlands
An exhibition area is integrated into the conference facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with business partners, friends and competitors.