For the first time, the international community of professionals involved in the manufacturing of the key solar thermal components will benefit from a dedicated platform for networking and information exchange.
Highly reputed production and automation experts from many countries confirmed their presentations and will share their unique insights with the audience, among them representatives from Alanod, Baxi, Dtec, Emmvee Solar Systems, Fix Maschinenbau, Greenonetec, Hydro, Kingspan Renewables, Magontec, Linuo Paradigma, Sunlaser, Sun Master and Viessmann.
- Key topics of their speeches:
- Turn‐key solar thermal factories
- Quality and reliability regarding the supply chain of materials
- Streamlining production processes, such as welding and gluing
- Automation versus manual operation
- Life‐cycle of tanks and advanced corrosion protection
- Long‐term availability of aluminium, copper or steel
- Quality management in glass production
The program advisers Bärbel Epp, General Manager of solrico, a German agency for solar market research & international communication, and Raffaele Piria, Senior Consultant at eclareon guarantee a high level industry conference.
ESTIF members profit from reduced participation fees.