- Another increase in results
In 2007, sales amounted to € 59.6 billion, representing organic growth* of 2.5%. EBITDA was up 6.1% (organic) to € 15.2 billion:
- Net income (group share) remained stable at € 5.6 billion;
- Net income from ordinary operations** came out at € 4.7 billion, up 10.6%.
* Excluding scope and exchange rate effects
** Excluding non-recurring items
- 2005-2007 commitments delivered and targets exceeded:
- Performance programme: € 1.2 billion in EBITDA gains and € 1.9 billion in Working Capital Requirement gains.
- Disposal programme : € 5.7 billion on net financial debt.
- A unique expertise in nuclear leveraged worldwide
First major steps completed in 2007 via partnerships signed with Constellation Energy in the United States and CGNPC in China.
- Continued dynamic investment programme and launch of a new performance programme over 2008-2010
- Increased investment target to € 35 billion;
- New “Operational Excellence” programme: gain objective of € 1 billion again by 2010*.
* Compared to 2007 EBITDA