TechNavio’s report, the Global Wind Turbine Components Market 2011–2015, has been prepared based on an in-depth analysis of the market with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the Americas, and the EMEA and APAC regions; it also covers the Global Wind Turbine Components market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this market space include Vestas Wind Systems A/S, Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd., GE Energy, and Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2015 and at what rate will it grow?
- What key trends is this market subject to?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the opportunities and threats faced by each of these key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?
Table of Contents
1. Executive Summary
3. Market Coverage
4. Market Landscape
5. Geographical Segmentation
6. Key Leading Countries
7. Vendor Landscape
8. Buying Criteria
9. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Key Vendor Analysis
14.1 Vestas Wind Systems A/S
14.2 Sinovel Wind Group Co. Ltd.
14.3 GE Energy
14.4 Xinjiang Goldwind Science & Technology Co. Ltd.
15. Other Reports in this Series
Read more info., Explore Table of Contents available in the report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/reports/156669-global-wind-turbine-components-market-2011-2015.html