The Nielsen Environmental Field School is very pleased to announce that the complete schedule of presentations for the 2011 North American Environmental Field Conference & Exposition is now posted on the event web site at www.envirofieldconference.com. This annual Conference, which will be held in San Diego, CA for the first time, is presented by The Nielsen Environmental Field School and sponsored by the American Institute of Hydrology, the American Institute of Professional Geologists, ASTM International, the Groundwater Resources Association of California, H & P Mobile Geochemistry, Schlumberger Water Services, Princeton Groundwater, and CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Publishers. Past events have attracted more than 1700 environmental professionals from around the world. Representatives from 19 different countries attended the 2010 Conference in Tampa, Florida.
The Conference, which will be held January 10-13, 2011 at the Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa on Mission Bay in San Diego, California, features a unique combination of presentations focused on the theme of the meeting, “Advances and Innovations in Environmental Site Characterization, Sampling, Monitoring and Remediation Technology”, including:
- A Conference featuring 58 invited platform papers discussing cutting-edge field-based environmental technology presented by the world’s leading experts in their fields;
- A special platform paper session featuring an additional 9 papers on the response to the Gulf of Mexico oil spill;
- More than 75 hours of interactive indoor workshops presented by the field’s top researchers and practitioners;
- More than 30 hours of hands-on, interactive outdoor workshops and equipment demonstrations featuring the latest environmental field methods and equipment; and
- An educational Exposition featuring 59 indoor and outdoor exhibits of state-of-the-science environmental equipment and services.
Detailed information on the Conference schedule, event registration and hotel accommodations can be found at the event web site or by e-mailing The Nielsen Environmental Field School at email@example.com.