Water Infrastructure Projects in Brazil 2012' contains information on the scope of the top water infrastructure construction projects including project overviews and locations. The report also details project ownership and funding, gives full project descriptions, as well as information on contracts, tendering and key project contacts.
'Water Infrastructure Projects in Brazil 2012' is part of World Market Intelligence's database of 25,000+ construction projects. Our database includes a 10+ year archive of completed projects, full coverage of all global projects with a value greater than $50 million and key contact details for project managers, owners, consultants, contractors and bidders.
WMI's 'Water Infrastructure Projects in Brazil 2012' is a crucial resource for industry executives and anyone looking to access key information on the Brazil top water infrastructure construction projects.
WMI's 'Water Infrastructure Projects in Brazil 2012' report utilizes a wide range of primary and secondary sources, which are analyzed and presented in a consistent and easily accessible format. WMI strictly follows a standardized research methodology to ensure high levels of data quality and these characteristics guarantee a unique report.
This report provides details on the top water infrastructure construction projects in Brazil including:
• Project description, overview and location of each individual project
• Ownership structure, funding status and key funding news for each individual project
• Information on related projects and tendering information
• Key project contact details
Reasons To Buy
• Access to information on the top water infrastructure projects in Brazil
• Gain insight into the top water infrastructure projects in Brazil
• Monitor the latest project developments
• Identify key project contacts
Buy a copy of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/Purchase.aspx?name=192362
You can also request a sample of this report @ http://www.reportsnreports.com/contacts/RequestSample.aspx?name=192362