The International WaterCentre (IWC) is currently offering several full scholarships for high calibre international candidates* interested in studying the Master of Integrated Water Management (MIWM) commencing in February 2017 at The University of Queensland.
Up to three international scholarships are available including:
- one full tuition scholarship (valued at AU$52,500) for a future water leader in North America, Europe or selected countries in Asia; and
- up to two full tuition and full living costs scholarships (each valued at AU$92,645) for future water leaders in priority countries in Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Africa and the Middle East. One of them will be reserved and awarded to a female candidate.
The MIWM program is designed to equip future water leaders with the knowledge and skills they need to create innovative, whole-of-water cycle solutions to complex water management issues. The program is collaboratively delivered by leading industry practitioners and lecturers from IWC’s founding member universities.
Students enrol at The University of Queensland and can choose one of three specialisation streams including ‘WASH and development’, ‘Urban water’ and ‘Water, land and people’.
* Scholarships for domestic candidates will open from 1 July. Domestic candidates are Australian citizens, Australian permanent residents and New Zealand citizens.
- Apply online for a scholarship by 1 August 2016
- Register for our upcoming webinar: Dr Brian McIntosh, IWC Senior Lecturer and Education Director will present the MIWM program/scholarships and answer your questions on 29 June 2016.
Email email@example.com | phone +61 7 3014 0200