Hosted by Duxes Business Consulting
and endorsed by powerful organizations around the world, 2nd China Green Building Summit 2010
will take place on June 3rd to 4th, 2010 in Beijing, China.
As a congress, the 1st China Green Building event successfully gathered over 80 senior management and board level executives from 50 businesses. This 2nd summit is to explore the Chinese green building industry and interpret the newly released policies and regulations. The summit will provide a communication platform for all the delegates to exchange ideas, to find solutions to current challenges, and to engage in networking opportunities. Various industry players and distinguished speakers from China central government will be gathered to source development trend of green building in China and share with the attendees their precious experience in daily practices. According to statistics, 60% of a city's carbon emission is due to the buildings and the maintenance of building functions, only 30% is from the transportation. In China, every year almost 2 billion square meters will be used for construction of new buildings which is equal to half of the total amount of the world. Copenhagen climate change conference on December 18, 2009 has marked the development of ecological economy characterized by low carbon energy. Green building as an important part of the ecological economy is becoming more and more popular. It's said that the value created by green building and green upgrades will achieve more than 55 billion dollars by 2012. It is under this macro economic background that this event is launched. Event highlights:
- Deep Interpretation on Green Building Rating System and Subsidies
- Systematical Disclosure on Certificating of Environmental Labeling Products and Government Purchasing
- Overview of Market Identification and Development Trend of Green Building in China
- Best Practice of Green Building Architecture and Real-life Case Study
- First-hand Information of Latest Technologies and Green Materials
- Outlook of the Development of Eco-city in China
- Close Contact with Competent Authorities of the green building industry in China
- Effective Platform for Business Exploration and Partner Identification in China
For more information, please visit www.chinagreenbuilding.com.