3E Company's Online Compliance Research and Analysis Data module is ideal for companies that:
- Operate multiple facilities in several locations throughout the U.S.
- Have limited resources for identifying the various local, state and federal reporting and permitting requirements for the storage, handling and/or use of hazardous materials.
3E Company maintains an active knowledgebase of hazardous materials reporting and permitting requirements for regulatory agencies across the United States and US Territories. Based upon the location information provided by the customer, 3E Company determines the reporting and permitting requirements for each agency associated with a customer-designated location. The module then provides Internet access to this aggregation of information, providing an essential resource for ensuring that complex reporting requirements are identified and met. Use of this module can reduce operational costs by preventing and eliminating fines, late fees and operational disruptions caused by non-compliance. Advanced users also have access to essential documents necessary to fulfill reporting tasks, such as agency forms, instructions and detailed task descriptions. Companies seeking a fully outsourced compliance reporting solution can combine the research information provided by this new tool with 3E's award winning Compliance Calendar(TM) offering.
Users are able to leverage 3E Company's unparalleled experience in managing, tracking and submitting EH&S reporting requirements for thousands of customer locations over the past 18 years. 3E Company's regulatory specialists track and submit thousands of individual reporting tasks annually for client locations across the United States. Users of the Online Compliance Research and Analysis Data module are able to access 3E Company's vast database of agency profiles, required reporting tasks, and instructions to aid compliance with federal, state and local regulations.
Available Compliance Research and Analysis Data modules include:
- Hazardous Materials Disclosures (Tier II, HMMP, HSIS, etc.)
- Hazardous Materials Permits (Hazardous Materials Permits, Combustible Liquid Permits, Flammable Liquid Permits, Liquefied Petroleum Gas Permits, etc.)
- Hazardous Waste Generator Requirements (Annual/Biannual Waste Reports, EPA ID Registration, etc.)
- AST and UST Tank Permits (Underground or Aboveground Storage Tanks Permits)
'The continued expansion of the 3E Online platform is a result of our ongoing dedication to providing our customers with innovative compliance solutions,' said Isaac Powell, product manager, 3E Technical Services, 3E Company. 'We are excited to launch the first online application to support 3E Regulatory Services, and we are confident our customers will benefit from having online access to this critical information.'
The Online Compliance Research and Analysis Data module is available immediately. Pricing is based on the number of locations managed through the online tool, plus a minimal access fee.