Jan 2012 -- A new ultrasonic level sensor, Gauger420, has been launched by Solid Applied Technologies. This rich-featured equipment features:
- Interfaces: Analog 4-20 mA, optional HART and USB port.
- Optional graphic (64x128) display: 50x25mm2, keypad /sunshade.
- Range up to 8m (26') for liquids(1) and 5m (16') for solids.
- Resolution and repeatability 1mm (0.04').
- Accuracy 0.25% of measuring range or 1.5mm (0.06').
- Reporting distance, level, volume, temperature, operating hours.
The new sensor is reliable and durable:
- PVDF sensor, superior in presence of aggressive chemicals.
- Plastic PC/ABS+UV, blending roughness and rigidity.
- Rated IP68 (1.8m deep /96 hr), withstanding rain/dust/snow.
- Operating temperature: -30° to +70°C (-22° to 158°F)
Main advantages of the device:
- Extremely short 'dead-zone' of 15 cm (6')
- High process tracking rate of 10m/min (32'/min).
- Flexible 4-20 / HART representation and error indications.
- Automated temperature compensation for 2 temperature sensors.
- A friendly wizard-based setup or USB PC-based cloning.
- Advanced algorithms combating against:
- (-) Noises, temperature variations, unstable targets, gases
APPLICATIONS, MARKETS and PARTNERS
- Liquid targets, solids (grains) and Open Channel Flow (OCF).
- Storage vessels, process tanks and outdoor piles.
- Wastewater, water desalination, water treatmnet plants.
- Petrochemical, chemical, food and agriculture industries.
- OEM models and kit parts are available to partners.
For the launch period only - special discounts apply. CALL NOW!