If you will be there here are 5 reasons you should be visiting Casella on stand E32:
1. See our products in action – Our team will be giving live demonstrations across the two days, showing you exactly how our products can help with your occupational health monitoring.
2. Have your chance to see our dust expert Shaun Knott – Shaun will be speaking in the conference theatre on both days of the show. His talks are always busy and offer great information and entertainment! Make sure you get there early for your seat!
3. See our new stand and meet our new (and old!) team members - Casella are constantly looking forward and Health and Safety North will see the first outing for our new stand! It will also be the first exhibition for our new team members so be sure to stop off and say hello.
4. It’s your chance to speak to our experts – Do you have a question about noise or dust monitoring on your site that you have been unable to get an answer for? Our team will be on stand across the two days to help you make your business more health conscious.
5. You can trade in your old kit! – Trade in a noise, dust or vibration meter from any manufacturer and save on brand new Casella kit. This scheme will only run until the end of October so H&S North is an ideal opportunity.