During the event, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
- OEM’s success and challenges regarding recycling
- Implementation of extended producer responsibility
- Best available technologies for dismantling, sorting and recycling
- Quality standards in recycling – how to check and monitor?
- Global trade and transboundary movement of raw materials and waste
- Update on worldwide recycling laws and regulations
- News about processes and plants for recycling and recovery
- Good morning Asia: Reports about recycling and raw materials businesses
- Consequences of import duties – a method to control mass flows into Asian countries?
- Reuse, repair and recovery of used equipment
- Country reports on recycling
An exhibition area is integrated into the forum facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The forum is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
- Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
- You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies in the vicinity of Hong Kong, Shenzhen & Guangzhou
- Meet your clients! Sell your services and products
- Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia
- You are welcome to visit beautiful Hong Kong!
The organizers of WRF2010 invite interested authors to submit their proposal before April 30, 2010.