The major recycling forum in China, the 6th World Recycling Forum will take place from November 15 – 18, 2011 in beautiful and buzzing Hong Kong.
During the event, leading recycling experts from around the world – including manufacturers, collectors, processors, steelmakers, legislators and policy-makers – will meet to discuss:
- How to invest into the raw materials business in Asia
- OEM's success and challenges regarding recycling
- Update of the booming recycling business in China and India
- How OEMs become recyclers
- Best available technologies for dismantling, sorting and recycling
- Global trade and transboundary movement of raw materials and waste
- Update on worldwide recycling laws and regulations
An exhibition area is integrated into the forum facility, where vendors meet their clients. A cocktail reception and a networking dinner create an excellent atmosphere to get in touch with your business partners, friends and competitors.
The forum is a platform to exchange information, to meet new business partners and to get easy access to new potential clients.
- Asia’s power has strong impact on the international recycling business
- Learn from the speakers and exhibitors of the conference
- Plant tours: You will have the chance visiting manufacturing and recycling companies in the vicinity of Hong Kong, Shenzhen & Guangzhou
- Meet your clients! Sell your services and products
- Get in touch with the players and also the new upcoming companies of Asia
- You are welcome to visit beautiful Hong Kong!
The organizers of WRF 2011 invite interested authors to submit their proposal before May 15, 2011.