09/05/2013 -- The Pulsar NovaTM is being launched in the UK next week at SHExpo 2013 at the NEC. This is a suite of high performance sound level meters designed for professionals seeking to meet the latest industry standards for noise measurement products. The Nova is the most robust and easy to use of its class providing safety experts with the highest level of performance in a wide range of noise measurement applications.
Formed in 1969, Pulsar instruments have built a reputation for producing quality, easy to use and robust precision instruments, a testament to British engineering at its best. As such, the company is confident of the reliability of its products and is able to provide an extended warranty on its new range.
The warranty covers all faults, including parts and labour, on the instrument resulting from manufacturing defects or accidental damage (with the exception of the microphone capsule and the display) for a period of 7 years. It excludes damage to an instrument caused by the use of any accessories or components not specified or recommended by Pulsar Instruments plc.
On completion of each routine control by Pulsar Instruments plc, the instrument will be automatically given an additional free 12 month warranty. This means that should the Nova meter be returned and verified by Pulsar Instruments plc every year, the warranty is effectively continuous for 7 years from the date of purchase.
Sarah Brack, Managing Director said: “We are pleased to be able to extend our current warranty scheme by an additional 5 years to provide our new users with extra peace of mind. This is particularly important at a time when budgets are under strain and buyers are looking for added value. Choosing Pulsar provides the sound investment.”
For additional information on the Pulsar warranty scheme or the Pulsar Nova, please call our team of experts on 01723 518011 or email by using the contact form here.
About the Pulsar Nova range of 6 new sound level meters
Pulsar Nova Models 41 (Class 1) and Model 42 (Class 2)
- Entry Level sound Level meter for basic noise level assessments
- Simultaneous measurement of all key noise parameters
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) dynamic measurement range
Pulsar Nova Models 43 (Class 1) and Model 44 (Class 2)
- Simple to use occupational sound level meter: the safety professionals’ choice
- Leq, Peak and C-A for the HML method of hearing protection calculation
- 20dB(A) to 140dB(A) & 143dB(C) dynamic measurement range
- Ideal for Noise at Work, Occupational & industrial hygiene, construction and entertainment noise
Pulsar Nova Models 45 (Class 1) and Model 46 (Class 2)
- The premium sound level meter in the range with all features of the four previous models
- Manual audio record and audio note
- Ln Values
- Real time 1:1 octave band filters
- Ideal for boundary noise measurement, vehicle noise testing and environmental noise