Designed specifically for laboratory sample inventory, Pro-Curo is a cost effective, quick and easy way to track samples. A traceable sample storage system is an advantage in any laboratory, but in some situations, as when human tissue samples are stored under HTA rules for purposes such as research, transplantation or teaching, it is required by law. All transactions in Pro-Curo are logged as history events, recording time, date, and user information. Quick and easy to set up, with an intuitive user interface, Pro-Curo will replace your paper trail and you can be tracking samples within just 10 minutes.
Comprehensive reports of inventory history can be exported into a choice of formats, including Microsoft Excel, for separate analysis.
- Easily track samples from multiple research projects
- Split samples at the click of a button
- Fully FDA CFR 21 part 11 compliant
- 100% Data Security through multi-level security control & 128bit algorithm.
- Portable application for pocket PC or Win CE devices
- NO HIDDEN ONGOING COSTS!