A&WMA issues call for abstracts for measurements symposium
The Air & Waste Management Association (A&WMA) has issued a call for abstracts for the Symposium on Air Quality Measurement Methods and Technology, a conference to be held November 2-4, 2010, in Los Angeles, CA. The symposium will explore advances in measurement technology, data quality assurance, and data uses.
A&WMA is seeking abstracts for presentations on all air quality measurement and monitoring topics, including, but not limited to:
• Ultrafine Particles
• Vapor Intrusion and Indoor Air Measurements
• Ambient Air Monitoring
• Stationary Source Measurements
• Coarse and Fine Particulate Matter Measurement Methods, Data Validation
• Particle Chemical Speciation
• Measurements Data Quality and Quality Assurance
• Advances in Canister Sampling and Analysis Methods
• Advances in Instrumentation and Environmental Optical Monitoring
• Technology Evaluation
• Continuous Ambient Monitoring
• Passive Measurements
Visit the conference Web Site for more information on these sessions, to view the full call for abstracts, or for more information.
Abstracts of 200 words or less must be submitted via the online abstract management system by May 14, 2010.
The Air & Waste Management Association is a nonprofit, nonpartisan professional organization that provides training, information, and networking opportunities to thousands of environmental professionals in 65 countries. For more information, visit www.awma.org.