Our presentations are divided into two separate sessions; “News” and “Engineering Solutions and Real Time”.
The main part of the presentation will be about new developments including:
- SMARTGUARD; the new ultra-flexible logger and some of the applications it is used in
- Latest Oxygen Optode featuring improved accuracy and even better long-term stability
- New versions of smart sensors including vented pressure sensor and sensors for Hadal
(pressure rated to 12 000 m) depths
SEAGUARD® is well established as a flexible data logger in a wide range of environments from shallow coastal waters to the deep sea. Year after year and in test after test SEAGUARD® current meters stand out as reliable, low noise-high accuracy instruments that can handle all types of mooring movements. We will present results from recent deep-sea current meter inter-comparisons and tow tank tests.
Lunch is for everyone who has signed up for either of our sessions.
13.00-14.00 Engineering solutions and real time
Aanderaa is well known for adaptive, flexible, high quality products for rough environments. Built on
the Aanderaa products, our Systems department has delivered a wide range of system applications
which are based on:
- the adaptable, multi-parameter platforms from Aanderaa
- the Aanderaa real-time system backbone
- expandability with third party sensor technology for specialized applications
- well proven communication solutions
- presentation of data
A wide range of projects utilizing the Aanderaa products will be presented to illustrate the capabilities of our systems.