AAPG ICE 2020 Madrid - Call for Abstracts
The American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG), in conjunction with the Association of Spanish Geologists and Geophysicists of Petroleum (AGGEP), is proud to host the 2020 International Conference and Exhibition (ICE) at IFEMA – Feria de Madrid in Madrid, Spain, 28 September–1 October 2020. Now is the time to share your knowledge, insights, and research to help guide our geosciences community to expand frontiers and unlock resources for future generations.
The Technical Program Committee invites you to submit abstracts under the following theme/subthemes that have direct application to the industry. In particular, abstracts that deal with the hottest, most relevant play areas, both domestic and international, are most desirable. The committee also encourages case studies that illustrate the successful implementation of new techniques and technologies. In addition, student participation is a priority — AAPG ICE is an invaluable opportunity to showcase graduate research that advances the industry.
- Theme 1: Basins and Petroleum Systems
- Theme 2: Unconventional Resources
- Theme 3: Structural Geology, Tectonics, and Geomechanics
- Theme 4: Stratigraphy and Sedimentology
- Theme 5: Geophysics
- Theme 6: Development Geosciences and Mature Fields
- Theme 7: Energy Transition
- Theme 8: Digitalization in Geosciences
- View Themes and Subthemes